Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dana being silly

For some reason Dana likes to crawl under the chair while Heather or I are sitting in it. So I decided to take some pictures of her being silly, she likes to try and get to the cords under neath the desk so that she can chew on them. Yesterday Dana brought me a lightbulb from her night light. I had know idea how she got it out of the night light so I went and put it back and then watched her. She pulled off the night light cover then unscrewed the light bulb and brought it back to me again. I didn't know that kids could be that smart. Now I have to unplug the night light so she doesn't stick her fingers in the socket and shock her self.


2 comments:

  1. Dana is too cute. Welocome to the world of parenthood--kids are really smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Lillian is asking again for Dana to be our "Sweetie". I guess she is missing family lately.

    ReplyDelete