Friday, March 6, 2009

It Hurts you do not want it to ever happen to you!!

For all of you who do not know, yesterday I woke up and got ready to go up to school so that I could go to the career fair and see if I could find an internship for the summer. While I was up there my kidney started to keel me. At that point I went back home and crashed on the floor. Heather said I think you need to go to the hospital because I think you have a Kidney stone. For all of you who have not had a kidney stone especially you guys it is the worst pain you could ever feel. I just wanted to die. I have not yet past it but it is know in my blater where the doctor said it doesn't hurt. I would like to say doctors must have a high pain tolerance or they just don't know anything, because it still hurts but not as bad as it did. If anyone knows how you get kidney stones please let me know cause I do not drink alot of soda and that is the only thing that I know of that causes it. It Hurts!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you're in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry about the first comment, spelling mistakes. I tried to delete it. I am still trying to firgure all of this internet stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. Welcome to the blogging world. Everything seems pretty good on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I hope your doing better. Ahhh so you've entered the land of the blogs...welcome my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people say that passing a stone can be worse than labor, so I don't envy you! Drink LOTS of water and try to limit the sodium in your diet. Good luck and welcome to the blog world! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete