Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dana pics

Dana decided that she would like to help Mom clean up the kitchen. She picked up the broom all by herself, but we had to take it away when she started to twirl around and hit everything and knock it off of the counter. She sure likes to help with anything if she can or we let her.


We decided to get Dana her own chair because she likes to lounge like her dad on the coach but we got tired of her falling off so we got her a Dora chair for all of you who know me. Yes it is a Dora chair but that was the only one they had at the store, I did not have any choice. And the next week we saw a princes one I would have much rather had that one but it was not around at the time. So Kattie & Jenny I know that I have said she will never get anything Dora but I lost on this one.
Dana Got a tunnel and she loves it so we took some pictures of her in it.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! I'm happy that Dana is a little helper already! I understand about the Dora situation, sometimes it can not be helped?! She does look cute in her tunnel and in her dress.

    ReplyDelete