Friday, March 13, 2009

It is now done!!

Well it has been a full week with no pain now. I have finally passed the stone. Yes it has been almost a week now. I passed it on Monday at the hospital at about 3:00 am. So I guess that means it was on Tuesday. I also have now herd back from Centennial, and it sounds like I will be getting an internship with them over the summer. The internship will more then likely be in the Seattle area, but they have not told me officially yet were I will be going. When this happens it will be the most exciting news that we can get. Dana is now in a biting stage and has bit Heather many times but she finally bit me for the first time in a place that is not appropriate I was furios she started crying just because of my yelp and she cryed in mom's arms for awhile but I did not feel bad for her crying because I felt that it was deserved for biting me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both the stone and the internship. Hopefully, all goes well and you receive more good news soon. Too bad about the biting stage.

    ReplyDelete